Early investment in Dada’s historic UK expression
An opportunity to invest in the only independent, ground-breaking and morally-motivated art direction in the world today with an authentic link back to Zurich Dada by means of reviving the forgotten and uncompromising essence and purpose of the original Dada movement of 1916-21.
Fine art photography is a relatively new form of artistic expression; compared to the time-honored mediums of painting and sculpture, the oldest examples of fine art photography just date back to the 19th century. Indeed, it was a struggle for early fine art photographers to have their work recognized as “high” art. However from the mid-late 20th C. onwards, photography has come to be recognized as an art form for its ability to communicate the photographer’s unique point of view and elicit profound emotional and other reactions from viewers. For this reason in many instances we prefer to use photography as The instant and eminently efficient contemporary means for eliciting and conveying true perception and criticism of our times in art – Hugo Ball’s very definition of the Dadaists’ objective.
~ Selection of signed limited edition prints for sale ~
Signed edition fine art prints are being released of selected images from the very extensive London Dada archive. Prints are high quality giclées and C-Types made with long-lasting pigment inks on lightjet or Canon iPF6100 24inch printer. Under archival conditions, these prints will last well in excess of 150 years.
Prints are limited to editions of 25, 50 or 100; supplied pre-signed and numbered with certificate and artist thumb mark on the reverse to guarantee future authentication. They are soft tissue protect-wrapped and rolled in a post tube to mount and frame as you wish. Once the specified number of prints have been sold, no more of that format will ever be produced.
Images can also be provided as stretched canvas prints, or rolled canvas for you to stretch yourself.
Prints are available in many sizes, though by default we supply limited editions commonly as unmounted 24x16inch giclée prints on 345 gsm Pearl or Kodak Pro paper with a white border for you to mount and frame. These are individually priced as marked on the website and include packaging and special delivery postage anywhere in the UK.
Canvas prints, where offered, are quoted for a 20x30inch print ready stretched on high quality stretcher bars. There is a £10 charge to cover post and packing.
To purchase a particular signed edition print or to inquire about availability of collages, reliefs or concrete works, use the contact us link above, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Collectors are welcome to make appointments for private viewings at London Dada 691 Penthouse Gallery in Shoreditch & enjoy our after-sales roof terrace hospitality.
* Images uploaded to this site are reduced file size versions of those offered for sale. Our signed edition giclee prints are from original digital archives of 8MB or more each, giving fine detail and museum quality color and tonal range.
Other available print options;
- Lambda print on Fuji Crystal DP II
- LightJet print on Kodak Metallic
- LightJet print on Fuji Flex high gloss
- LightJet print on Kodak Pro Endura.
- Premium 345gsm semi-gloss Baryta.
- All these fine art papers are ideal for high resolution digital art and photographic imagery, producing extremely crisp and accurate detail in a wide tonal range.
- NEW FOR 2015; London Dada Works are offered in aluminium ChromaLuxe® – the world’s leading brand of high definition sublimatable panels.Through the sublimation process images are infused directly onto specially coated 1.7mm aluminium sheets with exceptional endurance, quality and resolution.ChromaLuxe® aluminium panels offer the ultimate in fade, water, fire and chemical resistance so you can be confident your investment will last for generations.
* Please note that prices may be subject to change. As is traditional in limited edition sales, prices of individual prints will rise as an edition begins to sell out, therefore early investment in Dada’s UK expression is advised.
Pre-website completion, our current archive of over 900 unique works is viewable here